Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley | Page 206 | The Boneyard

Some Guy: UConn close to signing Hurley

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Do ya'll think there's ANY chance that Hurley Sr. gets involved with the program in some capacity? He is a YOUNG 70 and Dan being in the tri-state area trying to rebuild a program... I don't think it's completely out of the question. He clearly still wanted to be involved with basketball when he was going around trying to save St. Anthony. Imagine having JC and Bob Hurley working together behind the scenes!? One can dream.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Do ya'll think there's ANY chance that Hurley Sr. gets involved with the program in some capacity? He is a YOUNG 70 and Dan being in the tri-state area trying to rebuild a program... I don't think it's completely out of the question. He clearly still wanted to be involved with basketball when he was going around trying to save St. Anthony. Imagine having JC and Bob Hurley working together behind the scenes!? One can dream.
Not in any formal capacity.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score

Definitely fun to think about in a fantasy baseball kind of way. But you know what they say about too many cooks in the kitchen...

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Wazzzzzzzzzzzzuppppppppppppp!!!!!!
0033617007030_CL_default_default_large.jpeg

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
I'm thinking discussions about Cox and his top recruit coming over should stay in this thread.

Why unnecessarily dilute the discussions about Coach Hurley?

Reaction Score
I'm thinking discussions about Cox and his top recruit coming over should stay in this thread.

Why unnecessarily dilute the discussions about Coach Hurley?
I agree. Keep it tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds