Some great teams at Mohegan Sun this year | The Boneyard

Some great teams at Mohegan Sun this year

Reaction Score
I like this matchup. In recent years, we’ve had trouble managing pg dominant teams. I look forward to seeing how Nika et al handle Kelly.

Reaction Score
Tickets go on sale September 8 at 10 a.m. according to this posting.

Reactions: mmt

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
The tickets for the December 10 triple header went on sale today for season ticket holders.

I had noted September 8 as the date so I was surprised to get an email about it from UConn Athletics today (August 4). If you are a season ticket holder, check your email!

Not allowed to select particular seats, just things like upper or lower, sideline or end. Seat assignment will be based on the infamous priority points.

Reaction Score
I was hoping that we matched up with Utah, never played them before. Who knows, the way things are going, maybe we will be in the same conference one day.

Reaction Score
A heads up for ticket buyers using UConn's site. The tickets won't be sent until close to the game and no matter when you send in money seats are distributed by points. I have been an XL season ticket holder for 5 years and my lower level seats were in a corner, 2 rows from the back, probably the worst seats in the arena. MS arena is a great basketball venue from almost any seat but not mine. So if you think you will be first in line if you order now you will be disappointed unless you have a high ranking in points.
I'll buy mine through the arena.

Reaction Score
I think a game against UNC will be a good one and an interesting challenge. The stalwarts for UNC are back -- Kelly and Ustby, and if they can get good minutes from Gakdeng, Poole, Donarski and Paris, they should be tough. Nivar, Toomey and Key maybe too green to really contribute much, but there is some excellent potential on this roster. They've posted their OOC schedule for Nov-Dec and it has them playing SC the week before they play us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom