Some First Week Observations and Questions | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Some First Week Observations and Questions

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Well Duke hasn't shook a hand this year... HPU and Elon didn't.... neither did UNCG and Wake Forest. Maybe its just the teams that I root for that are allergic to handshakes :rolleyes:
Arizona and Texas Southern did not, although Adia and Cynthia Cooper hugged before the game and Cooper blew her kisses at the end.

That said, the team resumed the practice of circling the arena and high fiving everyone in the front row. One of them skipped it.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Arizona and Texas Southern did not, although Adia and Cynthia Cooper hugged before the game and Cooper blew her kisses at the end.

That said, the team resumed the practice of circling the arena and high fiving everyone in the front row. One of them skipped it.

If I was Texas Southern, I might not want to shake hands either after being on the wrong side of a butt kicking :p

Reaction Score
Well Duke hasn't shook a hand this year... HPU and Elon didn't.... neither did UNCG and Wake Forest. Maybe its just the teams that I root for that are allergic to handshakes :rolleyes:
Triad, you’re funny!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg
Top Bottom