Some Aaliyah love ❤️ | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Some Aaliyah love ❤️

Reaction Score
Add Rip Hamilton of UConn MBB to that list of Good Guys!
8E28C2CC-ED83-4917-BD19-038F51C5A01C.jpeg

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
There have been some "good" guys that wore masks.......The Lone Ranger, Zorro (a servant of the people), Batman & Robin, The Green Hornet, The Green Arrow, Spiderman, etc. :) Mark Aaliyah down as being a "good" guy.
And . . . The Flash!!

Reaction Score
Aaliyah isn't particularly flashy. She just shows up and does the work. Like the song says (and with apologies to Hamilton), "immigrants - we get the job done."
Like Aisha Jones

Reaction Score
Aaliyh is the Bad Ass on this team. I have mentioned it a couple of times on The Kibitzer BA post game threads. The high scorer is not always the MVP or in my eyes the BA. AE is playing most every position on the floor and doing it well. This due to a VERY depleted surrounding cast. As a big she is even bringing the ball up the floor and defending guards in three point land.
Her play and health is paramount to what this team can achieve this year. So far she has the team on her back in several ways until some of the walking wounded return fully healed.

OH'Canada! No apology is necessary, you are in good company and Canada has been better than well represented, then and now,, on Uconn WCBB. Think Berube!
And let us not ever leave Kia Nurse out of the conversation. ;)

Reaction Score
Now when she gets the ball, she seems so controlled and confident - I love it, an AA year for sure..!
This!! Aaliyah just looks so confident in her movement. I love when she seals the defender in the paint and Nika are Caroline hits her with a pass and she just goes to work. Left shoulder or right shoulder. She is having a blast.

Reaction Score
This!! Aaliyah just looks so confident in her movement. I love when she seals the defender in the paint and Nika are Caroline hits her with a pass and she just goes to work. Left shoulder or right shoulder. She is having a blast.
My favorite move of hers is her keeping the right elbow up as she spins to her right to clear out the defender inside the restricted area. The defender hits the deck and collects the foul. What's NOT to love!?!

Reaction Score
The fact that we all felt the most comfortable when Aaliyah was the one bringing the ball up court, in a game that she carried the team on her back in virtually every aspect of the game says it all. She is a beast, a leader and there is no question that one of our AA's this season has been identified.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom