2023 Recruiting: - Solomon Ball | Page 2 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Solomon Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Those numbers reminded me of an NBA star called David Thompson (44 inches) and here is a listing of NBA greats. What was surprising in the list is Zion Williamson with a pic to demonstrate:

David was an unbelievable leaper.. Was in Denver when he played for the Nuggets.. Enjoyed the night life a little too much and it eventually ended his career prematurely. IIRC--His nickname was "Skywalker"

Reaction Score
Those numbers reminded me of an NBA star called David Thompson (44 inches) and here is a listing of NBA greats. What was surprising in the list is Zion Williamson with a pic to demonstrate:

Loved watching David Thompson at NC State as well as Darrell Griffith at Louisville back in those days. Skywalkers but good basketball players as well despite being somewhat undersized.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Loved watching David Thompson at NC State as well as Darrell Griffith at Louisville back in those days. Skywalkers but good basketball players as well despite being somewhat undersized.
When I saw Thompson mentioned, my first thought was Darrell "Dr. Dunkenstein" Griffith. When I see the name Skywalker I think of Kenny "Sky" Walker from Kentucky.

Reaction Score
I was looking for his Twitter account. I thought that he goes by "Solo" so I put "Solo Ball"in the search field. That was a mistake.

Your search responses are in large part based on previous searches. I searched "Solo Ball" without issue. Incognito mode is your best friend for those less-than-savory searches my man. ;)

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
45" vertical?!? The NFL combine record is 46", and the NBA record is 48" by Jordan. Anyone know what Jackson's vertical is?
That's nothing! There was this guy named Kwintin Williams...
</sarcasm>

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I was looking for his Twitter account. I thought that he goes by "Solo" so I put "Solo Ball"in the search field. That was a mistake.
Imagine what the results would have been if his first name was Trey.

Reaction Score
Hey Everyone,

Check out this player evaluation on Ball that was just published (link below). It's got everything you will need to know, and almost 80 film clips to give support to the observations. This kid has serious, serious potential. His floor is rising quickly, but he has a very high ceiling. Such a good athlete...

Player Evaluation

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Hey Everyone,

Check out this player evaluation on Ball that was just published (link below). It's got everything you will need to know, and almost 80 film clips to give support to the observations. This kid has serious, serious potential. His floor is rising quickly, but he has a very high ceiling. Such a good athlete...

Player Evaluation
Yeah, please lock this up. Love how he plays. Has a Westbrook-like motor and energy it seems.

Reaction Score
Be curious to see where he ends up on the next updated recruiting rankings. There are always a handful of kids every year that come out of no where to be ranked pretty highly after their play in the spring/summer of their junior years.

Reaction Score
Hey Everyone,

Player Evaluation

Great find--thank you. Would love to lock him up. Reminds me of a HS Purvis without the T-Rex arms.

THIS is what we need... makes me feel good about his shooting potential as well. Might be our next under the radar gem a la Bouk or Sanogo... That's a huge sample size:

• 43.5% free throw rate over the 14 games charted
    • Shot 80% on nearly 6.5 attempts per game in those 14 games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member