2023 Recruiting: - Solomon Ball | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Solomon Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
His finishing with both hands is underrated.

Finishing off both or either foot, even the "wrong" one... also really important and underrated by fans.

Pretty serious weakness as a shooter. His form is off... but he isn't a NON-shooter like we saw with Jackson coming in. If I'd guess, he's probably a 30% kind of shooter and could work his way up to 35% or better. A bit like Martin coming into college.

His forms is fine but a bit mechanical and he shoots on the way down a bit sometimes... kind of inconsistent in when he lets it fly from what I'm seeing. Seems like he's doing the right things to improve though... lots of reps, shooting off the dribble, etc.

Shoots off a 1-2 step and off two feet--this is advanced for a college player. Most just have 1.

Passing leaves something to be desired. TOs are fine, but 1.1 AST for a guard is bleh.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Seems like he could blow up. Glad we’re on him early

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
Hey Everyone,

Check out this player evaluation on Ball that was just published (link below). It's got everything you will need to know, and almost 80 film clips to give support to the observations. This kid has serious, serious potential. His floor is rising quickly, but he has a very high ceiling. Such a good athlete...

Player Evaluation
Reminds me of Jalen Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member