2023 Recruiting: - Solomon Ball to Announce His School Friday July 1st at 5 PM!! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Solomon Ball to Announce His School Friday July 1st at 5 PM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How is this playing out like they give these 15-17 year old kids NIL estimates? Or do they have the funding lined up already and they have guaranteed money for the kid? I would love to be a fly on the wall while USC talks to kids about money.
They just show up with 2 brief cases & 1 more in the trunk. Just in case the first 2 aren’t impressive

Reaction Score
They do a PHENOMENAL job with write ups every time. Great stuff
Read that one earlier. I really like the floor on him and love the ceiling on him. His wingspan, leaping ability, strength, and aggressiveness are high level future NBA attributes.

Not saying his game is there now or he'll for sure get there but he has the things not too many other players have which makes his ceiling so damn high. He's also someone who is growing into his basketball body now while some other players already kind of topped out.

Reaction Score
He keeps deleting old tweets about stuff he gets wrong. It’s either a fake account or a guy with bad sources/guesses. Hasn’t had a tweet in weeks because he’s deleted so many. Not saying Ball isn’t coming to UConn, but that account doesn’t know what it’s talking about
Marc Fiscarelli doesn't exist, and that picture is AI generated. That's a fake account.

It's right, though.

Reaction Score
I always enjoy when we recruit a lefty and someone remarks, "when was the last time we had a lefty..." And then we realize we've had a ton...up until we recruit another lefty and manage to forget all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom