Solomon Ball Highlights from EYBL

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Pop Tv Sarcasm GIF by Schitt's Creek

QuickDraw

Hi Ho SILVER
Reaction Score
I hope he can consistently hit those long 3's because he seems to be comfortable driving through traffic

Reaction Score
He and Castle together are going to be incredible - they compliment each other's games pretty perfectly... love that he can use both hands well and score from all 3 levels. It's going to be fun to watch.

Reaction Score
He puts a ton of pressure on the opposing team trying to guard him. We're going to have guys open all over the court. Hope his vision is as good as his mobility and assertiveness.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
He likes to take it to the hoop and does it with speed and strength - plays bigger than 6'3" so he will be a hard guard for the opponent. Looks comfortable with the perimeter shooting. Need to see more of his handle/passing. He looks like a real good one

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So much to like but for me those stop and pops from 10ft are wonderful.

Around the 1:16 mark, he catches ball in the corner, drives and is able to stop and pull up avoiding the charge. That was big time.

Reaction Score
If his defense is better than his offense, my goodness do we have a player on our hands.
I think I remember reading that his defense was a bit of a fault for him....but he has the athletic ability, so with the right coaching (and we have that), it could certainly turn into a strength.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
The first thing I thought watching that film was Dyson including the long range bombs.

If his defense is better than his offense, my goodness do we have a player on our hands.

He takes defense seriously. Was assigned Castle when the teams played against one another.

One difference which should make @Chief00 happy is Ball is disciplined in improving his game.
Dyson-level is his floor!
That’s a high floor but agree with you if he regains his three point shooting percentage he had before his growth spurt.

Reaction Score
Noticed his team was losing in many of the clips. Was he a starter? Loved how he played to contact & took it hard to the basket.

Big, big upside.

Reaction Score
Very left-hand dominant right now. That an inconsistency shooting the rock are his biggest things to improve
Highlights showed he can dribble (fairly?) equally well with either hand. And we have all noticed how he loves to throw the hammer down with his right hand. Shooting I imagine is left-dominant. But in general, seems very balanced to the point of almost being ambidextrous in some ways?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom