Soliciting a prediction... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Soliciting a prediction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Nan, that's our problem at men's games - companies buy up the good seats and then don't bother to give them to "real" fans. When they do give them away or sell them, it's often visiting fans that gobble them up - especially Kentucky fans, which is aggravating to us who are at every game. It's unfortunate that things have come to be so much about the money.
The worst thing about this for UConn fans is that those who had been watching the team from the early days were booted from the lower tiers up into the rafters to make room for the Suits. A lot of these fans were not able to climb all those stairs and were much further from the action. And UConn continued to charge the same high prices for worse seats!N o wonder fans stopped going, especially when they could stay home andwatch all of the games - for free.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
The worst thing about this for UConn fans is that those who had been watching the team from the early days were booted from the lower tiers up into the rafters to make room for the Suits. A lot of these fans were not able to climb all those stairs and were much further from the action. And UConn continued to charge the same high prices for worse seats!N o wonder fans stopped going, especially when they could stay home andwatch all of the games - for free.

I love new amenities and nationally ranked teams, but people with average salaries have been priced out of many tickets. Unfortunately, I only see it getting worse when players are allowed to be paid through normal channels (instead of unscrupulous boosters at some schools).

Reaction Score
Texas A & M and Kentucky are the only teams before UConn who might present a challenge. Of the two, Texas A & M is more likely to. I just don't see USC losing to either team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom