Votes: 75 48.4%
  • No

Votes: 80 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wherever we go it needs to have stable QB play. Saw this a few minutes ago. Not speculating and if it's seen as me doing so then take it down. Beaudry had a tough go but we could use the depth. Not sure Jack Zergiotis is the answer and I think Steven Krajewski is. Will be interesting to see if we can find someone to settle the position down and get consistency. An OC that lasts more than a year might help too.

Geesh! Head bang Head bang Head bang Head bang Head bang

Reaction Score
My guess is that even though HCRE2.0 will stay, he will indeed get a bit of help with his job. What form that will take is anyone's guess, but certainly there will be staff changes, not all of which he will initiate and may not even fully buy into. At a minimum there has to be some succession planning and development.

Reaction Score
My guess is that even though HCRE2.0 will stay, he will indeed get a bit of help with his job. What form that will take is anyone's guess, but certainly there will be staff changes, not all of which he will initiate and may not even fully buy into. At a minimum there has to be some succession planning and development.

he needs football players on his roster.

Reaction Score
I agree something else has to change. It has gotta be more than just firing Randy. But you also don’t keep a guy who is not the answer just because you have been wrong 3 times in a row. Obviously paying more for a quality staff is one answer but if we are unwilling to do that, lower academic standards, pull in more JUCO, whatever. Something different can be done. Other programs have done it.
I doubt we will ever lower our academic standards and we shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom