So what happens . . . | The Boneyard

So what happens . . .

Reaction Score
So what happens when Fudd, Beckers, Muhl return?

Tournament seed? These players contribution? Ranking? Scheduling of the postponements?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Feste good to see you again. Its been a while. First of all all the kids have to get back on campus, get healthy, get in shape to play, and how long will that take???? Then we have to play a bunch of games and makeup games. Thats gonna be a toll on those who are injured and sick and coming back. This season is a mess for UConn. We will make the tournament and we will be in Bridgeport because UConn is the draw. Will we be in any kind of condition to play at full strength and dont forget about the other teams. We got sick and we were all vaccinated. What about other teams? Will they get sick and have to sit out before the regular season ends and what if they are sick what about conference tournaments and the NCAA tournament? Will they be able to play. Alot to consider.

Reaction Score
What happens? We all breathe a big sigh of relief!
Peanut Butter and Jelly demonstrate how they belong
together..... and the "gnat" contributes that extra "juice".
Seeding: a # 2 or # 3
Ranking: 5 through 10 = it all depends on "fate"!
Rescheduling: ?? the BIG EAST does some " double headers"
ignoring the "home field" at times to get in as many rational / safe games
as possible!! Go UCONN. Just win the last 6 games! Z

Reaction Score
Thanks, Tony. Nice to know you're still alive.

And I just noticed that we joined on successive days ten years and a few months ago.

Seems to me that Beckers is the key (of course). And it would be thrilling if Fudd lived up to her ability.

And isn't Ducharme . . . dare I say . . . wonderful?

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
And I just noticed that we joined on successive days ten years and a few months ago.
This version of the Boneyard moved here in August 2011. Most long timers have the same Joined date.

Welcome back

Reaction Score
Thus Spake Zarathustra. And Nietzsche visits the Boneyard. This place has smartened while I've been on the sidelines.

Consider that the current team should have defeated Louisville (#3 in the AP poll and #2 in the Coaches' poll). So I think a #1 seed & a top 4 rank is not out of the question.

Join me as I deliver a deep breath.

Reaction Score
Peanut butter jelly gon make ‘em all eat crow come March!!

Reaction Score
This version of the Boneyard moved here in August 2011. Most long timers have the same Joined date.

Welcome back
Thanks, HN. My heart was won when Sveta arrived from the USSR. And Tony C. was already a long-time poster then.

Reaction Score
Any of you really prolific posters still pissed about losing all your likes in 2011?

I did not have that many, but remember being a little irritated.

The most important thing, of course, it that it was reborn.

Thank you all who were and are responsible.

A very sad thing happened a few years ago. The battalion I served with in Vietnam, 1/502 Infantry, had a site. One day I checked into it, and it, and the record of those great men, was gone, I did not know that could happen.

Reaction Score
Good grief, I just realized that I misspelled Paige's name (used up my quota of the letter u writing Fudd & Muhl).

Bueckers it is. Apologies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

Tournament seed? These players contribution? Ranking? Scheduling of the postponements?
I Dont Know No Problem GIF by jumpman23

Reaction Score

It all depends. 1. How rusty are they? 2. How long to get them in shape, and then what shape are they in? 3. Have they lost any of their former skills? Returning to the court does not mean they will be a good or great as they had been or were expected to be (that's the big one, expectations).

Reaction Score
Thus Spake Zarathustra. And Nietzsche visits the Boneyard. This place has smartened while I've been on the sidelines.

Consider that the current team should have defeated Louisville (#3 in the AP poll and #2 in the Coaches' poll). So I think a #1 seed & a top 4 rank is not out of the question.

Join me as I deliver a deep breath.
The musician that I am would rather see the German “Also Sprach”, although most people have only heard the first 16 measures.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom