So What Happened To The Scrimmage? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

So What Happened To The Scrimmage?

Reaction Score
In just 7 more days it won’t matter. Fort Hays State next Sunday. We’re almost there.
What tv channel is the exhibition on against Fort Hays? I can’t find it and the schedule I saw didn’t list it.

Reaction Score
What tv channel is the exhibition on against Fort Hays? I can’t find it and the schedule I saw didn’t list it.
It's not on TV. We'll have to watch it online like past years.

Reaction Score
It’s either this weekend or next and everyone associated with it is sworn to silence until after the fact. So maybe we will hear about it this weekend, or maybe next weekend, or maybe Geno was just messing with us…….
Keeping a secret in this day in age!? That would be very impressive.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Correction: I did not write "Tyler Phommachanh". No idea how it got there. I proof read my comments before I press send. The system would not allow me to correct or delete it. :confused:
With all that's going on in the world, I think the photons and electrons and Higgs boson's are on the verge of losing it.

I know I am!!

Reaction Score
I'm hoping that UConn's streaming production of that exhibition game is better than the one provided in concert with Flosports for First Night. I'd really like to be able to watch them during the 2 hours I've dedicated to that activity!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom