So much for ND's Stewie signs | The Boneyard

So much for ND's Stewie signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It would be fun if other teams picked up on this and brought clever signs!

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
My fave: Breanna Stewart Cuts Coupons"

Reaction Score
My fave: Breanna Stewart Cuts Coupons"
What a great chant if we see them in the tourny. As Bre cuts to the hoop for a score or another rebound . "Stewart cuts coupons"
Here we have Breanna cutting another cupon after last years victory. Call it what you may but she cuts well!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
"I thought they were pretty funny," said Stewart. "You know we were talking about them after the game and they were like 'Breanna Stewart Cuts Coupons' and 'Breanna Stewart Eats Veggies'. I don't really eat vegetables. I should, but I don't eat as many as I should. But I thought they were funny."

This is such a great quote from her for so many reasons - just a humble no frills kid. But one thing that stood out and was really funny (to me) was the stream of consciousness of the comment. "Breanna Stewart eats veggies - i don't really eat vegetables. I should but..." blah blah. I can just picture her with her goofy grin and can imagine what was going thru her mind as she said it - sort of tongue in cheek, but she's ALWAYS thinking of ways to improve, and that's one of the things I love about her...

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I like it!
I love when fans get creative in a non-mean-spirited kind of way. The Duke fans when we visit are usually pretty good as well.

Reaction Score
I Checked out VolNation message board and got a kick out of the following post arguing whether Holly Warlick is to blame for Tennessee's failures:

"The Next Pat" isn't as much the issue as waiting for "The Next Candace".

If Breanna Stewart decided to come to Tennessee, no one would be second guessing Holly right now because she'd have at least 1 NC under her belt.

(BTW it's interesting how many fervent UConn Boneyarders are also VolNation members in good standing.)

Reaction Score
I Checked out VolNation message board and got a kick out of the following post arguing whether Holly Warlick is to blame for Tennessee's failures:

"The Next Pat" isn't as much the issue as waiting for "The Next Candace".

If Breanna Stewart decided to come to Tennessee, no one would be second guessing Holly right now because she'd have at least 1 NC under her belt.

(BTW it's interesting how many fervent UConn Boneyarders are also VolNation members in good standing.)

Yeah that is funny ..... that poster does not get it..... Holly will never win anything..... if she doesnt change her coaching...... I fear she is going to let Diamond have rule of the roost next year..... no matter how good players are, they need to be developed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom