So far great news! | The Boneyard

So far great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Some already know wife was diagosed with cancer on polyp. Drs. advised additional surgery which was completed this morning. Early pathology report showed no residual cancer! Complete pathology review in one wk. If complete review shows no residual cancer her prognosis is excellent. Thanks to all who have sent their prayers/good thoughts her way!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Some already know wife was diagosed with cancer on polyp. Drs. advised additional surgery which was completed this morning. Early pathology report showed no residual cancer! Complete pathology review in one wk. If complete review shows no residual cancer her prognosis is excellent. Thanks to all who have sent their prayers/good thoughts her way!
Outstanding early results! Will keep her and the family in my prayers.

JCSuperstar

Garbage Time All Star
Reaction Score
Ten toes in for clean margins and low mitotic count.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Been away from the board for a while but that's awesome news Fleud. My Dad had a cancer diagnosis about 18 months ago and he just got a clean bill of health at his one year checkup. Continued thoughts and prayers out to your wife and entire family. Stay positive my friend.

ctchamps

Reaction Score
She's a trooper. She had to clear her bowels but she still managed to cheer for Uconn between running to the John. SN has no idea of the impact he had for her.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Been away from the board for a while but that's awesome news Fleud. My Dad had a cancer diagnosis about 18 months ago and he just got a clean bill of health at his one year checkup. Continued thoughts and prayers out to your wife and entire family. Stay positive my friend.
Congratulations!

ctchamps

Reaction Score
And you as well! Thoughts and prayers for your dad, you and the family!

Reaction Score
That's wonderful news. Will be keeping the good vibes and positive thoughts coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom