So can this be the game threat? | Page 20 | The Boneyard

So can this be the game threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well the reason they play better down a billion points is because they are playing the second and third string who are just playing base coverages and trying not to give up big plays.

Sigh. Whaler11, I am sure you are correct, but it does seem to me that late in the game when all is lost the play calling occasionally gets a little less risk adverse. But that observation is probably cause by a combination of despair and a 'beer goggle' affect.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Sigh. Whaler11, I am sure you are correct, but it does seem to me that late in the game when all is lost the play calling occasionally gets a little less risk adverse. But that observation is probably cause by a combination of despair and a 'beer goggle' affect.

It does get less risk adverse. Because they have a chance of blocking the backups.

I don't disagree though - if you are going to lose it doesn't much matter how it happens. At least go down fighting.

Reaction Score
Thanks housekeys. I should have mentioned that I fully support Diaco getting at least one more year to build the team in the mold he deems fit. But as the season progresses I get more alarmed at the lack of improvement and development on the team. That being said, Ron Johnson and Arkeel Newsome are going to be studs at running back. So I am expecting major improvment in the win loss record next year.

Enjoyed your posts in this thread - I agree with you - to be fair, you need to give the guy at least one more year, but this past season has been quite alarming on a number of fronts. I'm not sure what positives can even be taken from this past season, that's how bad it's been.

Reaction Score
Enjoyed your posts in this thread - I agree with you - to be fair, you need to give the guy at least one more year, but this past season has been quite alarming on a number of fronts. I'm not sure what positives can even be taken from this past season, that's how bad it's been.
Vitamin D levels are up across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom