So basically | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So basically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
TheChamps990411 said:
The uconn men dont play on tv anymore? wtf?!!!
Huskies' fans as far astray as Brazil, Korea, Australia, and closer to home watch the Huskies in sometimes less accommodating times. With far less whining from the convenient comforts of your home, figure it out. You're not feeding the hungry, curing cancer, or ensuring world peace, it's @&$;"? ESPN, CBS, and other readily accessible networks!

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
If you were suffering through the season with a 13 inch tube back, I'd have an easier time understanding your plight (first world as it may be), but you have a 55 inch TV. You bought the Ferrari without the means to put gas in the tank?

BTW you can connect a computer to the tv via HDMI or VGA cable. It may not be high definition, but what do you care?

Reaction Score
I live in NC and have Time Warner. We now get all the games on TV and all the women games also on ESPN/ESPN3. Best exposure EVER.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I still don't understand what channels the OP does not get. 7 of our last 10 games of the year are on ESPN, ESPN2, or CBS. I just cant imagine there is anyone that has cable and does not get these channels.

Reaction Score
yeah people want to be dicks instead of understanding that not all of us have all these channels. as far as going on the internet im not a fan of it especially when i have a 55inch 1080p tv.

What's the point of having TV like that if you don't get a decent cable package? Its like buying a Ferrari and not having the money to put gas in it.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I don't have SNY, but use ESPN3 to cover those games, via XBox or tablet. The thing I hate is the increase in CBS SN games. Those suck. They shoot it in widescreen, but it isn't available to me in HD, so I end up with a terrible shrunken view. Seems they use few cameras as well. Announcers are awful.

Husky25

Reaction Score
What's the point of having TV like that if you don't get a decent cable package? Its like buying a Ferrari and not having the money to put gas in it.
You're on notice, Matt, for plagiarizing my paraphrase of Boiler Room. ;)

Reaction Score
The Cbssn HD Games Are Actually Very Nicely Produced. I've Enjoyed Those Games.

Reaction Score
*doesn't get cable channels every other fan has*
"They're not on TV!"

Reaction Score
The Cbssn HD Games Are Actually Very Nicely Produced. I've Enjoyed Those Games.

Their HD is better than ESPN's, especially ESPNU/ESPN3, and the announcers UConn have had are better than Patrick/Elmore/Welsh and the rest of the D listers we've heard so far on ESPN. We had a guy refer to Shabazz as Shabazz Muhammed this year, CBS can't do worse than that.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I've been able to watch every game this year on TV and I have an average Uverse package that is less expensive than cable.
Which package? My parents haven't been able to watch the CBSSN games.

Reaction Score
CBSSN isn't in HD on cox so those suck for me. Announcers have all been pretty terrible this year but w/e.

Husky25

Reaction Score

On a completely different topic...

After seeing CAHUSKY's avatar, the Boneyard can collectively answer John Bender's initial question with, "No thanks, I've see it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom