So any updates on.... you know... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

So any updates on.... you know...

Reaction Score
How do you have "full body cramps"? WTH is that?

Dehydrated. Poor nutrition. Elite quick twitch athlete.

Only ever had them in my legs. I saw a guy on the track team in college get full body cramps once. Looked like he was having a seizure he was aware of or something. Pretty scary.

From what I've heard James is probably super sore and tired, but otherwise healthy. Minutes restriction seems reasonable. Hopefully this is a lesson for him to stay on top of his health

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I did think Hurley's "crash test dummy" comment was pretty hilarious. or was I supposed to be offended?
I liked it mostly because I knew it would offend so many people. I like Hurley even more now. I drive for three hours a day and it’s amazing how many crash test dummies I see, daily.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Who did it offend?
I’m sure it offended many. If you haven’t noticed what’s going on in the country. MR. Potato head was cancelled along with Dr. Seuss.
and now disney has disclaimers on Dumbo so you can be fairly warned before you are offended.

Reaction Score
Good God.

smh

Thank you for your interest in Connecticut basketball.

Wait, he wasn't trying to parody fragile conservatism? Genuine question.

I didn't realize people actually cared about Mr. Potato Head or the Dr. Seuss books outside of memes. I try to avoid that part of the internet and block a lot of the dufuses on the 'Yard.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Wait, he wasn't trying to parody fragile conservatism? Genuine question.

I didn't realize people actually cared about Mr. Potato Head or the Dr. Seuss books outside of memes.
Some people actually believe it. You’ll note they’re usually the ones who claim others live in a bubble.

Reaction Score
I’m sure it offended many. If you haven’t noticed what’s going on in the country. MR. Potato head was cancelled along with Dr. Seuss.
and now disney has disclaimers on Dumbo so you can be fairly warned before you are offended.
half baked boo GIF

Reaction Score
Cheer up snowflake

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom