SMU post game thread | The Boneyard

SMU post game thread

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Apparently there was a game yesterday.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Apparently the post game thread is not as useful as when there aren't players to criticize.
Probably also more useful after the game than the next morning.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Just an idea, but if all post game thoughts (Chief's Briefs, RichZ, ReportCard, etc) went into a single post game thread then would it make things organized ?

Reaction Score
Just an idea, but if all post game thoughts (Chief's Briefs, RichZ, ReportCard, etc) went into a single post game thread then would it make things organized ?
My god, to see Chief's face if someone were to dare steal his shine like that. Lol. Remember his participation here basically engenders all conversation on the board.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Figured this place would be less depressing today. Feels good.

Reaction Score

Final Hurley Quote:

"We love playing at Gampel because we get a chance to get in here. We've had 3 days of practicing here, getting shots in here, and I don't think it's a coincidence that we shot the ball well in here today."

The Hurley-XL feud continues!

Reaction Score
Apologies if this was discussed elsewhere, but Brendan Adams DNP last night...anyone know if that was a result of shortening the rotations or doghouse? I know earlier in the year Hurley wanted to get him more minutes.

Not complaining, definitely not missed offensively or defensively...just curious

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Apparently the post game thread is not as useful as when there aren't players to criticize.

A+

EDIT:

damn, you stole my thunder with the second post. Grade above changed to a 'B' on principle.

Reaction Score
All the brand related threads have diluted the market. Too many players.

Nobody wants a mere 'post game thread' anymore. Not sexy enough.
Generic “Post Game Threads” aren’t exciting enough. I want to pick apart minute details of disappointment in a million different disparate threads like we used to.

Like I was going to start a Tim Jankovich Facelift Thread last night but stopped short because I figured it’d get folded into this thread eventually and lost in the shuffle.

Reaction Score
Put me on record B Adams has a high skill level and great attitude -have observed him in open practice and at all home games. His body language is so positive. He's just a freshman -that's why he doesn't play-great body for a guard.

Reaction Score
Generic “Post Game Threads” aren’t exciting enough. I want to pick apart minute details of disappointment in a million different disparate threads like we used to.

Like I was going to start a Tim Jankovich Facelift Thread last night but stopped short because I figured it’d get folded into this thread eventually and lost in the shuffle.

Funny you mentioned that...every time they did a closeup on him last night I kept thinking he kinda looks like Jim Carrey as Ace Ventura:
09A57D09-05F5-44DA-97BC-5B21D7333C1A.jpeg

temery

What?
Reaction Score
All the brand related threads have diluted the market. Too many players.

Nobody wants a mere 'post game thread' anymore. Not sexy enough.

I haven't merged those threads even though some are little more than ego driven drivel. The post game threads are more for the 1/2 dozen posts to discuss again why one player isn't going to the NBA, or talk about another player who may have yawned during the game.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom