SMU post game thread

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Just an idea, but if all post game thoughts (Chief's Briefs, RichZ, ReportCard, etc) went into a single post game thread then would it make things organized ?

Apologies if this was discussed elsewhere, but Brendan Adams DNP last night...anyone know if that was a result of shortening the rotations or doghouse? I know earlier in the year Hurley wanted to get him more minutes.

Not complaining, definitely not missed offensively or defensively...just curious

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Apparently the post game thread is not as useful as when there aren't players to criticize.
A+

EDIT:
Just an idea, but if all post game thoughts (Chief's Briefs, RichZ, ReportCard, etc) went into a single post game thread then would it make things organized ?
damn, you stole my thunder with the second post. Grade above changed to a 'B' on principle.

All the brand related threads have diluted the market. Too many players.

Nobody wants a mere 'post game thread' anymore. Not sexy enough.
Generic “Post Game Threads” aren’t exciting enough. I want to pick apart minute details of disappointment in a million different disparate threads like we used to.

Like I was going to start a Tim Jankovich Facelift Thread last night but stopped short because I figured it’d get folded into this thread eventually and lost in the shuffle.

Put me on record B Adams has a high skill level and great attitude -have observed him in open practice and at all home games. His body language is so positive. He's just a freshman -that's why he doesn't play-great body for a guard.

Generic “Post Game Threads” aren’t exciting enough. I want to pick apart minute details of disappointment in a million different disparate threads like we used to.

Like I was going to start a Tim Jankovich Facelift Thread last night but stopped short because I figured it’d get folded into this thread eventually and lost in the shuffle.
Funny you mentioned that...every time they did a closeup on him last night I kept thinking he kinda looks like Jim Carrey as Ace Ventura:
09A57D09-05F5-44DA-97BC-5B21D7333C1A.jpeg

All the brand related threads have diluted the market. Too many players.

Nobody wants a mere 'post game thread' anymore. Not sexy enough.
I haven't merged those threads even though some are little more than ego driven drivel. The post game threads are more for the 1/2 dozen posts to discuss again why one player isn't going to the NBA, or talk about another player who may have yawned during the game.

Last edited: