SMU Game Thread | Page 4 | The Boneyard

SMU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The almost dunk. She was trying to make a play. The play required she try and dunk it because she had too much momentum going up.

BTW, Stewart said she wanted to have some "wow" moments her senior year. Wow.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
I don't see why the team is going to fly back tonight just to have fly out to Oklahoma on Tuesday.

Just a guess: They typically fly charter (right?) and the cost of tying up the aircraft for another day or two might make it cheaper to just fly back. Otherwise, dunno. And then, yeah, there's the classes bit. :)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I don't see why the team is going to fly back tonight just to have fly out to Oklahoma on Tuesday.
There's some weird NCAA rule about the amount of time a visiting team is allowed to stay at another team's location. I think it's 48 hours.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Read somewhere that Geno said it was to minimize missing class time. If they get back today only miss one day of classes vs 3 days if they stayed in the South West.

Just a guess: They typically fly charter (right?) and the cost of tying up the aircraft for another day or two might make it cheaper to just fly back. Otherwise, dunno.

Reaction Score
There's some weird NCAA rule about the amount of time a visiting team is allowed to stay at another team's location. I think it's 48 hours.
Thanks. I knew there had to be a reason other than just classes and wanting to waste money on jet fuel. I didn't think they'd fly half way across the country just for a single day of class.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
5 players in double figures:

Stewie
Mo
Lou
Gabby
Saniya

Reaction Score
Geno's reaction if Stewie had dunked it: "yeah that's cool now run back on defense." Geno says it's no big deal because she does it in practice a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom