SMU about to go down to Tulsa! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SMU about to go down to Tulsa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We are now tied for 1st place in the conference. I don't know about you guys but I'd like to win the freaking AAC for once.
I still think its important that we beat SMU (despite their sad situation). I don't want an asterisk or commentary if SMU implodes or becomes demoralized. I'm a UConn fan and if we don't can't beat SMU this season, even I won't argue the '2015-2016' SMU commentary if we win the AAC.

I'll even take a split with SMU but I feel we can't lose both games.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Roscoe Smith @ Texas full court shot will always be my favorite worst game winner attempt

Maybe I'm wrong but i dont remember that as being a game winning attempt - just a stupid act near end of time

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm wrong but i dont remember that as being a game winning attempt - just a stupid act near end of time

He thought there was 1 second left, so he tried a full-court shot. He didn't just toss the ball for the hell of it.

Reaction Score
I watched some of this and maybe Tulsa does have some holes but they have talent and they move the ball and run offense really well. In a power five conference we have several teams that would be knocking off "numbers" quite often IMO.

Reaction Score
He thought there was 1 second left, so he tried a full-court shot. He didn't just toss the ball for the hell of it.
No, with one second left we were up and he was trying to simply throw the ball way up and down court because nobody was open to inbound it to, but he forgot the clock doesn't start till someone touches the ball. Total brain freeze.

Reaction Score
No, with one second left we were up and he was trying to simply throw the ball way up and down court because nobody was open to inbound it to, but he forgot the clock doesn't start till someone touches the ball. Total brain freeze.

Somehow I feel you're either talking about a different play, or you've just completely erased it from your brain from humiliation.

Reaction Score
I'm relatively certain he said he saw 11 seconds left on the clock and thought there was only 1 second left.

Reaction Score

Game was tied, Texas missed the go ahead layup and Roscoe heaved it across the entire court with 11 seconds still on the clock. Texas got the ball back with 8 seconds left and a chance to win.

Reaction Score
Somehow I feel you're either talking about a different play, or you've just completely erased it from your brain from humiliation.

Ahhhhhh, well I had a cold this week and... aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh ..... I was taking medication and aaaahhhhh ... my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom