Slaughter has Edge Over KML | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Slaughter has Edge Over KML

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
I predict a semi-ugly game like the one at their place 2 years ago. I thought I was watching a hockey game.

Face it, the only chance Louisville has is to make the game really chippy. Clutch, grab and hold, here we come.

Reaction Score
The biggest problem with his post is Vails is Louisville's token player, which puts Slaughter at the 4 most of the time, defensively she would be in a lot of trouble. He makes the adjustment for Carolyn, but not for Vails that's either stupidity, or lack of knowledge.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Terrible analysis. This guy does this for a living? :eek:

DD, I see a 2nd career in your future if you want. ;)

Two points jump out - The coaching he rates "even"! Really? Even? HOF Coach to Not. 7 Time Nat'l Champ Coach to Not. USA Gold Medal Coach to Not. How many BEast titles to Not. And Waltz has never even beaten UConn. That is laughable. :p

And why does our convincing win this BEast regular season not matter? Wouldn't the pundits be making that point the entire storyline had L'Ville beaten us then, or come within single digits? All we heard about before Sunday was our 3 losses to ND during the regular season. That shouldn't have mattered...Right? All 3 combined scores were less than the 14 points we beat L'Ville by. And IIRC, the L'Ville game wasn't as close as 14 points because of garbage time.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
The biggest problem with his post is Vails is Louisville's token player, which puts Slaughter at the 4 most of the time, defensively she would be in a lot of trouble. He makes the adjustment for Carolyn, but not for Vails that's either stupidity, or lack of knowledge.
Are you forgetting Hammond?

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
Glenn is even more clueless than Kallum, if such were possible.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Almost sent a Tweet to FullCourt asking are you sure, Slaughter has the Advantage over KML? Decided that would be going overboard, but I'll do it here on the Boneyard. What a Dumb Analysis taking Slaughter over KML.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Some numbers - The vaunted 3 pt threat - Cards 22%

Slaughter - 9 pts, 1-4 on 3s, 4 reb, 5 to
Mosqueda-Lewis - 18 pts, 5-8 on 3s, 9 reb, 2 to

Somebody got slaughtered and it wasn't KML.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Must have meant the edge of the cliff she was about to fall off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom