Slam 16 Showcase ft. Sool, Samson Johnson, Zion Cruz, Roddy Gayle, and other targets | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Slam 16 Showcase ft. Sool, Samson Johnson, Zion Cruz, Roddy Gayle, and other targets

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
I love the Floyd kid. I get the fact that he's a muscle guard and all but he seems a little chunky. He has good quickness, footwork and good leverage instincts to get a bucket. I am concerned (a bit) about weight issues down the road. He gets here, I suspect that will never be an issue as Danny's conditioning program and the strength team are next level.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I love the Floyd kid. I get the fact that he's a muscle guard and all but he seems a little chunky. He has good quickness, footwork and good leverage instincts to get a bucket. I am concerned (a bit) about weight issues down the road. He gets here, I suspect that will never be an issue as Danny's conditioning program and the strength team are next level.
He isn't 250 pounds dude relax.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Joining forces to be in Corey Floyd's ear is interesting. I wonder whether that is because of their evaluation of him as a player, a personal relationship, a result of them knowing the level of UConn's interest in Floyd, knowing the level of Floyd's interest in UConn, or if they were just throwing it out there.
I'm going with game recognize game

Reaction Score
Its pretty obvious that Floyd has got game.. Knows how to use his body.. Doesn't take legit players long to vibe on other legit players.. Even in an All-Star game where they may be playing on the same court for the first time.... Haven't seen any indication on tape where I would want Gayle over Floyd (if we only had one roster spot for one of them)..I'm sure Lil Sool had some "homework" to do for DH re: cutting Corey out of the herd and having a brief conversation.. Turning into a wingman for DH on the recruiting trail..

C

Chief00

It’s amazing how little time there is for the rear view mirror in recruiting. Chief congratulates our wonderful coaches and staff for always putting new targets in front of us.

Reaction Score

etienne
cruz
gayle
clingan

more like striking out left and right. interesting cruz says he wants to head south somewhere warm

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom