Sitting Adams in the first cost is that game | The Boneyard

Sitting Adams in the first cost is that game

Reaction Score
I don't disagree that sitting him was the reason we fell behind by double digits. But you can't play him with 3 in a game as poor officiated as it was. You'd lose him with 3/4 if the game left and we lose by 40.

Go Ollie hate somewhere else.

Reaction Score
It was a no win decision. The way the refs were calling the game, they might have fouled him out in the first half.

Calhoun sat every player with two fouls for the rest of the first half. He was a good coach.

Reaction Score
Don't think Ollie had a choice, those scumbag refs might have fouled him out in the first half if Ollie kept him in.

Reaction Score
I know everybody will disagree but it's true.

Seriously? He proved to you when he went back in with 2 he couldn't keep his hands in his pockets. No way do you keep him in. They had a chance to tie in the 2nd half, that doesn't even happen if he gets his 4th in the first half. I think you're being sarcastic and the people that "liked" your post are hammered?

Reaction Score
I agree, refs were bad, but we lost because of terrible play from Brimah-Facey-Enoch-Durham

Brimah was a wasteland as usual

Thank him forever for the St Joe's play, but he can't leave fast enough

M
No our bigs needed to contribute offensively including making assists.

Adams sitting probably helped him (energy).

Reaction Score
I agree, refs were bad, but we lost because of terrible play from Brimah-Facey-Enoch-Durham

Brimah was a wasteland as usual

Thank him forever for the St Joe's play, but he can't leave fast enough

M

Geez the body's still warm and you're going to bang it?

Reaction Score
Agree. Couldn't play him with 3. Especially after he picked up that careless 3rd foul.

Reaction Score
You're right that sitting him cost us momentum and led to a lead that ultimately was insurmountable. If you think he should have stayed in the game then I strongly disagree . 3 fouls with that much time left in the half is too many and Refs were screwing us hard at that point. There was no other option but to take him out.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
You're right that sitting him cost us momentum and led to a lead that ultimately was insurmountable. If you think he should have stayed in the game then I strongly disagree . 3 fouls with that much time left in the half is too many and Refs were screwing us hard at that point. There was no other option but to take him out.
It wasn't insurmountable. We got it within two, and Purvis missed an open three that would have given us the lead.

Reaction Score
I would have played him and risked it.

It probably would have ended badly, but I would have felt I had to.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom