Site down for a while | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Site down for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
if you know that this DNS issue is going to inconvenience boneyarders for a few hours, why not announce that we may have trouble getting on the site for a while ? What we have here is a failure to communicate. (Cool Hand Luke)

temery

What?
Reaction Score
if you know that this DNS issue is going to inconvenience boneyarders for a few hours, why not announce that we may have trouble getting on the site for a while ? What we have here is a failure to communicate. (Cool Hand Luke)

Go back to the beginning (OP), young grasshopper.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Well for example, I volunteer at a Needle Exchange and trade used needles for clean ones at no charge. This has greatly reduced the spread of infectious diseases (most notably HIV and Hep C) among the addict community. I give out condoms. I talk to people about choices. I am there to talk to if they want to explore getting help to get off drugs. But if they arent ready to do that yet I dont judge, just try and reduce the harm involved.

1-877-LOL-CUSE.

Changes suicidal thoughts to laughter in a matter of seconds.
not me. I have backup time wasting sites. Im never at a loss to find ways to be less productive :)

I can't thik of anything about August_West that I don't like!

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Now this site is becoming "unresponsive" over and over. Works for a little while, then seems to lock up for a while.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Now this site is becoming "unresponsive" over and over. Works for a little while, then seems to lock up for a while.

"During the transition period, it may go in/out. If you want to speed that up, you can switch your DNS servers on your iPad/computer to point to Google's Public DNS servers: 8.8.4.4 and 8.8.8.8. They grab the latest IP information and you should then see the 'yard."

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
ATT wireless is finally on board. Our long national nightmare is over.

Reaction Score
Go back to the beginning (OP), young grasshopper.
yes , but you first put it on the men's basketball side....then it took from mid afternoon to 10pm for the thread to explain what was going on.....then you later put it on the women's basketball side (where I spend my time)....still not good communications.

Reaction Score
It's intermittently available on my other devices now.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
yes , but you first put it on the men's basketball side....then it took from mid afternoon to 10pm for the thread to explain what was going on.....then you later put it on the women's basketball side (where I spend my time)....still not good communications.

It was on all boards at the same time.

Reaction Score
if you were unable to get to the 'yard for a while it was likely because your employer became aware of the time you spent here each day.

It's either that, or I clicked the wrong button when I was updating the domain.
Boy O Boy is my Dementia really kicking in!! I'm RETIRED and I manage my own site--to think I shut myself down. Wow???
Who is this guy Domain Buttons??

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Boy O Boy is my Dementia really kicking in!! I'm RETIRED and I manage my own site--to think I shut myself down. Wow???
Who is this guy Domain Buttons??

The only thing I can conclude from your post is that bars in Virginia must open early on Sundays, and they apparently have wifi.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The only thing I can conclude from your post is that bars in Virginia must open early on Sundays, and they apparently have wifi.
Out here is the stick we make our own--and the only BARS are those with 4 feet with claws--around 300 pounds. and the only Wi Fi is what the cows say in multiple--WHY Flies??? But you can't beat the taxes or the no pollution check on our vehicles or the traffic on the roads.
Except the horse and buggies. One got broadsided last week--killed the horse, buggy driver was arrested for failure to grant right of way--truth is funnier than fiction..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom