Site down for a while | The Boneyard

Site down for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
if you were unable to get to the 'yard for a while it was likely because your employer became aware of the time you spent here each day.

It's either that, or I clicked the wrong button when I was updating the domain.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I got the yard banned once, but it came back later. I thought I got it banned again, lol

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
if you were unable to get to the 'yard for a while it was likely because your employer became aware of the time you spent here each day.

The 'nuclear option' after a long frustrating work day?

Reaction Score
I'd like to relocate to northern Vermont (Newport/Derby area), but can't afford to do so anytime soon. Maybe in a year or so.

My current home is only 650 sq ft, but I'm looking to downsize a bit (I live a very Spartan lifestyle). I'm told land and construction costs are much cheaper in "The Kingdom," and having the ability to flee the country in 20 minutes is a big plus for me.

Being so close to The Alchemist, Hill Farmstead, Lawsons, and Fiddlehead is also a nice perk.

Reaction Score

My heart dropped for a second. Good one!

Reaction Score
I'd like to relocate to northern Vermont (Newport/Derby area), but can't afford to do so anytime soon. Maybe in a year or so.

My current home is only 650 sq ft, but I'm looking to downsize a bit (I live a very Spartan lifestyle). I'm told land and construction costs are much cheaper in "The Kingdom," and having the ability to flee the country in 20 minutes is a big plus for me.

NEK is great area. Spent many a days shredding @ Jay Peak. Buddy went to Johnson. I went to school in Maine and had sugarloaf, saddleback, and Sunday river 45-1hr away, but would still wake up @ 3:30 am and drive 4 hrs to shred pow @'jay. Great times.

Montgomery is a nice little town. Great frisbee golf and I actually heard on here, decent pizza.

Reaction Score

Newport??? remember this?
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...an-uses-tractor-to-flatten-8-police-cars?lite

Reaction Score
I thought it is my cat, Mimi, started to play my lab top again. She onced hit the button and locked me out from the PC.

Reaction Score

Yeah, was a bit worried... Only access via phone browser at work, and site was not available. Hope they haven't caught on.

Reaction Score
Anyone else still having issues intermittently?

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
My android can't get the site. Uses Chrome.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
My android can't get the site. Uses Chrome.
Working now, was having the same issue though. Withdrawal while out all day sums it up.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

Just got back to the site. Still doesn't go through every now and then. I've been on my phone and pc

Reaction Score
I can't access the site from my iPhone 5s, restart & all (other sites check out fine). Anyone else?

Reaction Score
Just got a text from someone having trouble getting on for the last 24 hours. Pretty sure he was crying, though it's hard to tell via texting. :D

KembaStepback

Rains Triples
Reaction Score
I just cant ever see the tweets from my work computer. So I miss a lot of content usually ican tell if it's good news by likes or the comments following lol

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
THIS. Man, is that what opiate withdrawal feels like? No one will ever have to remind me again never to do drugs, smoke or drink. (Now don't be sad, 'cos two out of three ain't bad.

if you didnt involuntarily crap brown water down your leg, then no, its not what it feels like.
I can't access the site from my iPhone 5s, restart & all (other sites check out fine). Anyone else?

Its a DNS issue. The site is fine. DNS Nameservers (which translate the name "the-boneyard.com" to IP addresses) take time to propagate across the web. I would assume you are an ATT cellular customer, because as of this morning the DNS change has not propagated through the wireless data network. I bet if you were on wifi you would connect.

Give it a few, changes seldom take as long as they used to and I believe propagation will be global by lunch time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom