Simi Shittu (PF) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Simi Shittu (PF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He may not have been officially offered but it'll come any minute now...

Kentucky working to get a visit from Simisola Shittu
That was from a while ago, time enough for Bagley to commit to Duke, reclassify, and be declared eligible for 2017. They already have a bunch of bigs who might not leave for the draft and they want Bol Bol. Earliest I can imagine an offer coming is after Bol Bol visits if they think he's going elsewhere.

Reaction Score
Has UNC heard what their "punishment" is yet? I have not followed it closely so, perhaps, I missed it.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score

UK offered a 3* big today before Shittu. I'm sure this kid will shoot up to top 75+ with the UK offer but still. Weird they haven't offered Shittu at this point; could be a good thing for us.

You need some multi-year players to run a program. They all can't be 1 year players

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure UK has as many as 4 4-5 star PF on the roster right now. With at least two likely to stay, I doubt they're really courting shittu that hard, knowing they can't promise him any PT

Reaction Score
It might help that Zona and Oregon already have commits from quality bigs in this class. Don't have any faith in us beating out either but one can hope right?

Reaction Score
It might help that Zona and Oregon already have commits from quality bigs in this class. Don't have any faith in us beating out either but one can hope right?

Believe Oregon is in the lead for Louis King (who announces tonight). Wonder if that would knock them out of the picture, even though King seems more a 3 than 4

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Zona and Oregon seem to be the teams to beat. Have to feel like we have a chance here.

Oregon has been all over it lately, and Zona is Zona. We are second fiddle to both imo.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Get Shittu and Matthews along with Akinjo and Wilson and I'd be thrilled.

Get back into the tournament and win some games there and I'd be on the moon.

Am I asking too much? Too little?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure UK has as many as 4 4-5 star PF on the roster right now. With at least two likely to stay, I doubt they're really courting shittu that hard, knowing they can't promise him any PT
And yet despite this, recruits like Simi look at that 13th roster spot on UK like going 1st overall in the NBA draft. Meanwhile that same guy tells Zags he eliminated UConn because Christian Vital was causing a talent logjam and he was scared off.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Get Shittu and Matthews along with Akinjo and Wilson and I'd be thrilled.

Get back into the tournament and win some games there and I'd be on the moon.

Am I asking too much? Too little?
Just right.

Reaction Score
And yet despite this, recruits like Simi look at that 13th roster spot on UK like going 1st overall in the NBA draft. Meanwhile that same guy tells Zags he eliminated UConn because Christian Vital was causing a talent logjam and he was scared off.
yea, this is an incredibly strange phenomenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom