Simi Shittu (PF) | The Boneyard

Simi Shittu (PF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

I'd thought we were out. But the fact that they've gone up there to put the some effort in on him during the same week that they're hosting Nembhard – who's Canadian, like Shittu – has me at least a little bit hopeful.

Obviously if we get Shittu that'd be amazing. Not gonna hold my breath, tho.

EDIT: As pointed out by @Wordbomar in another thread, it's not the full group up there, just Killings. Still, at least it's something!

2nd EDIT: Actually, looks like it's KO, Killings & Ricky. So it's a 3/4s court press.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Isn't it nice to not feel doomed? I know it does for me
The program, including us fans who are crazy enough to follow recruiting, really just needed a little good news after a tough season followed by a run of bad news that seemed to never end. I'm not holding my breath for Shittu, because I don't think he is coming here even though I would love to have him. But, I'm willing to allow myself a little hope anyway. We really need a big guard and a center at this point. We could use some more good news for a few months and a decent season to get our minds right.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
The program, including us fans who are crazy enough to follow recruiting, really just needed a little good news after a tough season followed by a run of bad news that seemed to never end. I'm not holding my breath for Shittu, because I don't think he is coming here even though I would love to have him. But, I'm willing to allow myself a little hope anyway. We really need a big guard and a center at this point. We could use some more good news for a few months and a decent season to get our minds right.

Agreed. Feels very nice

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
They are listening to the con call with Chief. Hopefully they execute on his plans.

Chief is briefing them on the H and H he is setting up with the AD from providence and updating them after he talked to Carey's father the other day! Oh and letting them know that him and Chill are setting up another lunch date at Blaze

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I'd thought we were out. But the fact that they've gone up there to put the some effort in on him during the same week that they're hosting Nembhard –
EDIT: As pointed out by @Wordbomar in another thread, it's not the full group up there, just Killings. Still, at least it's something!
2nd EDIT: Actually, looks like it's KO, Killings & Ricky. So it's a 3/4s court press.

Final answer?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Finally, some big man recruiting news. I was starting to wonder if we were moving to an under 6'-5" league.

Reaction Score
Need to know what that car is listening to on the drive up to Vermont. Ricky at the wheel, KO shotgun and Kill in the back?

They're taking turns reading the course catalogue to each other in increasingly dramatic voices.

These pretzels are making me thirsty

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
This guy's got Kentucky written all over him.
They haven't offered him and probably won't. UNC and Oregon are the ones to fear here.

Reaction Score
They haven't offered him and probably won't. UNC and Oregon are the ones to fear here.
Probably won't is a bit overkill. Probably won't until spring when they're clear on who is coming and going is reasonable.

Reaction Score

Ugh. Oregon has really become a thorn both on and off the court). Here's to hoping we get multiple wins against them this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom