Silvio DeSouza | The Boneyard

Silvio DeSouza

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Note that the only guy to get punished is the kid, when really, he should be last in that line.

The whole system is set up so only the players and lower paid middlemen have any exposure. I especially like the part of the charges whereby this arrangement supposedly "defrauds the schools" who receive millions of dollars in sports related income.

Reaction Score
Geez, if they do investigate all details and actions that led Williamson to Duke, and their are shady doings, I would hope ESPN puts a lid on Vital from rantering and stammering in defense of Almighty Duke and Kraszewski. The old guy may just stroke out on live tv.

Reaction Score
We have a kid we mentor that’s is from same country as the DeSilvio kid and it’s big all true he spent a lot of it and it was easy to track. I could share some stories. And crazy Larry Brown ones as well regarding them.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Geez, if they do investigate all details and actions that led Williamson to Duke, and their are shady doings, I would hope ESPN puts a lid on Vital from rantering and stammering in defense of Almighty Duke and Kraszewski. The old guy may just stroke out on live tv.

This will never happen. Non story.

Reaction Score
I'm in favor of this being run like a business with the players getting paid. Since the universities are not really making money off of this (and by universities I mean the academic side) they should just fully incorporate, pay players, treat them as employees, and then run their teams as businesses, absorbing any profits/losses. Now, I would never bother watching if they did that, but I think things would become fairer for players.

The big unknown is whether such teams would retain their fanbase.

Last edited:

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
If Zion's family wanted cash, car and other things from Kansas the hell did K and Duke give them. With this statement he surely didn't go to Duke with no strings attached

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
If Zion's family wanted cash, car and other things from Kansas the hell did K and Duke give them. With this statement he surely didn't go to Duke with no strings attached
Advanced one-year media coverage package, with renewal rights.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom