Signing Day @ The Dog House (Wednesday, February 5 from 5:30-7 p.m.) | The Boneyard

Signing Day @ The Dog House (Wednesday, February 5 from 5:30-7 p.m.)

Reaction Score
The message in today for season ticket holders. All 347 of us. :D We get early sign up, here for the rest to jump in soon.

Head Coach Randy Edsall and the UConn Football coaching staff are excited to invite you to our 2020 Signing Day event at Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field on Wednesday, February 5. As a 2019 season ticket holder, you are receiving exclusive priority registration for the event before it opens to the general public.

The event will take place in the Club Level and includes a Meet & Greet from 5:30-6 p.m. and the Signing Day program from 6-7 p.m.

You will have the opportunity to meet select student-athletes, mid-year signees, coaching staff and hear Coach Edsall talk about the off-season, signing class, and the upcoming season.

Complimentary light food and beverages will be provided and a cash bar will be available at the event.

Space is limited, so please RSVP below by January 31.

Reaction Score
The message in today for season ticket holders. All 347 of us. :D We get early sign up, here for the rest to jump in soon.

Head Coach Randy Edsall and the UConn Football coaching staff are excited to invite you to our 2020 Signing Day event at Pratt & Whitney Stadium at Rentschler Field on Wednesday, February 5. As a 2019 season ticket holder, you are receiving exclusive priority registration for the event before it opens to the general public.

The event will take place in the Club Level and includes a Meet & Greet from 5:30-6 p.m. and the Signing Day program from 6-7 p.m.

You will have the opportunity to meet select student-athletes, mid-year signees, coaching staff and hear Coach Edsall talk about the off-season, signing class, and the upcoming season.

Complimentary light food and beverages will be provided and a cash bar will be available at the event.

Space is limited... :rolleyes:

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score

Always a fun event and with players being their should make it more fun for young and old alike. I'll be there as usual.

Reaction Score
Hear RE say things like:

I’ve learned to be okay with people not knowing my side of the story. I’ve got nothing to prove to anyone

Rome wasn’t built in a day

We will keep sawing wood this season

Our guys won’t be in their phones or playing Fortnite and you can be certain they’ll all be in bed at a reasonable time

This is my dream job

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
I remember the days we would get over 700 people to the event. Haven't missed one since they started doing these. I remember them at the Goodwin Hotel in Hartford, 1 year in the convention center of the Civic Center and of course the Rent.

Reaction Score
It is in fact limited, not necessarily utilized but definitely limited.
Um, I'm having a little fun. You know with the last decade of performance not thinking we need to worry about it be sold out.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Remember goin in 09’ before that magical season they were a unified bunch

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score

How many season ticket holders are there? Would love to know since this AD went dark and won’t report it. I have 4 tickets and Woof obviously has one so there’s 5 at least.....

Reaction Score
The cash bar will be needed to get through this event. May head to Cabela's for fishing and boating stuff once I head the first mention of "Raising the Bar" or "Cupboard was Bare"

Reaction Score
The cash bar will be needed to get through this event. May head to Cabela's for fishing and boating stuff once I head the first mention of "Raising the Bar" or "Cupboard was Bare"
With that attitude, why would you even bother going?

Anyway, I've never been to one of these but I will be free. Where do you park? Which entrance into the lots? I will be coming from Middletown.

Reaction Score
Anyway, I've never been to one of these but I will be free. Where do you park? Which entrance into the lots? I will be coming from Middletown.

From the above attached link:

“Stadium Entrance/Parking: Use Silver Lane Entrance - Free Parking near Gate A”

Reaction Score
With that attitude, why would you even bother going?

To talk with some of the players, and to discuss UConn football with other cynical fans (and there are many) who are tired of the excuses. Cabela's is an added bonus

Reaction Score
To talk with some of the players, and to discuss UConn football with other cynical fans (and there are many) who are tired of the excuses. Cabela's is an added bonus
Isn't that what the boneyard is for? You are a cynical fan, but I will choose not to be.

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
You might not see current players at this event but what you will see is each coach on staff. And they are accessible to talk to so feel free to discuss what you wish in a respectful manner. You can even bring plays you have drawn up on paper!!

Reaction Score
Will not attend. Have a conflict on Wednesday evenings. Expect a full report of Randyisms from those who make the trek.
Everyone should take a drink each time he says young, inexperienced, bigger, stronger, and faster

Reaction Score
Just signed up, never been to one of these. Weather looks good for traveling (maybe 50 during the day), why not.

Reaction Score
You might not see current players at this event but what you will see is each coach on staff. And they are accessible to talk to so feel free to discuss what you wish in a respectful manner. You can even bring plays you have drawn up on paper!!

See if the HC or OC is planning to incorporate a hand-off up the middle from the shotgun - we could use that in our repertoire. So tired of the spread and throwing the ball around

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange

Top Bottom