Signed Basketball | The Boneyard

Signed Basketball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wife bought me a signed ball by last year's National Championship team not knowing I already had one. Anyone interested in buying it let me know. I can send some pics and we can work out a deal.

Reaction Score
Wife bought me a signed ball by last year's National Championship team not knowing I already had one. Anyone interested in buying it let me know. I can send some pics and we can work out a deal.

I'd be interested. Sounds awesome.

Reaction Score
Just to be clear, the ball i'm selling was given to me by a friend (can't sell the wife's ball, lord knows how that would end), who actually had the ball signed himself, so there's no COA. I'm not 100% sure Enosch is on there but I will double-check and update this post tonight. For those interested, please dm me and I will respond in order of when I receive them, responses and pics will be sent around 6 or 7 tonight.

Thanks guys.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
Just to be clear, the ball i'm selling was given to me by a friend (can't sell the wife's ball, lord knows how that would end), who actually had the ball signed himself, so there's no COA. I'm not 100% sure Enosch is on there but I will double-check and update this post tonight. For those interested, please dm me and I will respond in order of when I receive them, responses and pics will be sent around 6 or 7 tonight.

Thanks guys.
Count me in too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member