Sierra Calhoun video and article | The Boneyard

Sierra Calhoun video and article

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

Like her game a lot. Hope she comes to UCONN. She'd be a great addition.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
she seems like a solid player. I wonder if the staff is serious about her (if they've offered a scholarship then it seems they are), or if they are more interested in Wilson and Turner... I can't see how adding her would have any impact on going after the two big studs in the class as Calhoun considers herself more a 3/2 and Turner and Wilson are more 3/4's or 4/3's. I also wonder if having Ekmark could impact Calhoun's decision, even tho their styles and strengths are very different.

Can you imagine a class of Canada/Caldwell, Ekmark, Calhoun, Turner and Wilson? Holy carp!!

Reaction Score
Why not keep top players from near the area at Uconn? I like Calhoun and Christ theKing has been GREAT to UConn.. Tina Charles and Sue Bird.. and plus Calhoun's team last year I think was the only team in the State to give Stewart a L onto their season

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Correct about Cicero's only loss to a NYS team. They did lose two close ones at the Nike tourney....one to St. Mary's of Phoenix [eventual undefeated
mythical national champ]....and the team with 2014 UConn verbal Courtney Ekmark.

Reaction Score
she seems like a solid player. I wonder if the staff is serious about her (if they've offered a scholarship then it seems they are), or if they are more interested in Wilson and Turner... I can't see how adding her would have any impact on going after the two big studs in the class as Calhoun considers herself more a 3/2 and Turner and Wilson are more 3/4's or 4/3's. I also wonder if having Ekmark could impact Calhoun's decision, even tho their styles and strengths are very different.

Can you imagine a class of Canada/Caldwell, Ekmark, Calhoun, Turner and Wilson? Holy carp!!
I believe this probably is the idea for this class. 1PG (either Canada or Caldwell) 2 players (Calhoun & Ekmark) who can play the 2 or 3, and 2 (Turner & Wilson) who can play the 4 or 5. Very athletic players who have multiple skill sets. They have the room (playing time) for a class this size even if McCall comes on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom