Sidney Wilson highlights | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson highlights

olehead

Atomic Dogs!
Reaction Score
Stanley had world class athleticism, whereas Syd appears to have better basketball skill. Always wanted to know Stanley's vertical.

pj

Reaction Score
Stanley had world class athleticism, whereas Syd appears to have better basketball skill. Always wanted to know Stanley's vertical.

Sid seems quite a bit brighter too. That does make a difference. It's an advantage for players to learn faster than their competition.

Reaction Score

At the NBA combine Stanley's vertical wasn't very impressive. I think it was like 38" or something like that. He jumped much higher than that during games so it didn't make much sense to me at the time.

Edit: I just checked. His vertical at the combine was 37.5 but his max reach with a jump was 12'1" which was higher than most of the centers. So either Sticks has freakishly long arms or the vertical number wasn't correct.
That combine had a lot of guys with low verticals so maybe there was an error in the system that year....Why am i looking this stuff up? lol

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Big deal the guy can out leap a bunch of high school kids. Can he box out an AAC athlete, get his hands on the rebound and outlet it before someone swats in out of his hands? Can he hit the three with a Div-1 player in his face? Can he stop anyone from blowing past him or does he just look like any other rookie getting burned?

Reaction Score
Big deal the guy can out leap a bunch of high school kids. Can he box out an AAC athlete, get his hands on the rebound and outlet it before someone swats in out of his hands? Can he hit the three with a Div-1 player in his face? Can he stop anyone from blowing past him or does he just look like any other rookie getting burned?
giphy.gif

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
At the NBA combine Stanley's vertical wasn't very impressive. I think it was like 38" or something like that. He jumped much higher than that during games so it didn't make much sense to me at the time.

Edit: I just checked. His vertical at the combine was 37.5 but his max reach with a jump was 12'1" which was higher than most of the centers. So either Sticks has freakishly long arms or the vertical number wasn't correct.
That combine had a lot of guys with low verticals so maybe there was an error in the system that year....Why am i looking this stuff up? lol

Stanley was all of 6'9, and had ridiculous wingspan. His vert with his measurements made it look freakish. Frankly, with that build, it is freakish.

He was also a very quick and smooth jumper.

Reaction Score
So are you saying he can't or he can? Showing some idiot staring over and over proves absolutely nothing except your as clueless as she seems to be.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom