Sidney Wilson helping Hurley recruit | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sidney Wilson helping Hurley recruit

Reaction Score
DH knows what he wants and I think there could be some very nice surprises when all is said and done. His friends and family network and the unique opportunity to lead the succession and return an elite program to prominence will be highly attractive to those wanting to play and prove versus those wanting affirmation by brand affiliation as proof of their prowess. I expect we will see some excellent talent with some chippiness.

Reaction Score
Dan Hurley knows what he wants and I think there could be some very nice surprises when all is said and done. His friends and family network and the unique opportunity to lead the succession and return an elite program to prominence will be highly attractive to those wanting to play and prove versus those wanting affirmation by brand affiliation as proof of their prowess. I expect we will see some excellent talent with some chippiness.

Great point about getting kids that want to "play and prove versus those wanting affirmation by brand affiliation".

I'm hoping Delaire is not one of those wanting the affirmation by brand affiliation.

Reaction Score

Recruiting is too fluid for me

EB38BD7A-DF94-493D-8E40-94A11735B1F0.jpeg

This is good news, though. I really like Quinones.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom