Sid Wilson | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Agree for sure on Jones and most of the medium ranked 4 stars Cal pulls in. He got 2 more guards this year who fit the bill and will probably hope to get meaningful minutes as the become upperclassmen. Gabriel was ranked 14th, basically the same as the studs they brought in at his position this year. Maybe he can gain weight and play C. I think he was probably overrated and while touted as raw, is even more raw than imagined. I certainly don't feel bad for him or anyone else who gets recruited over, this is big boy basketball, I just don't think he envisioned this outcome.
Agree, as a basketball player Gabriel really isn't any special at all. He got his rank based on having an NBA body that he had the potential to grow into, thereby making him "another pro developed" by wizard Calipari.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Also I'm beginning to think the whole "make it seem like you have been leaning towards [popular team A], then last minute commit to [popular team B] and bask in the twitter and media shock. Generate a little more buzz for those LIKES.

Beginning? This has been killer in CFB for years now. Sometimes it gets downright cruel. Kid coming to the podium in one team's hat, all the fans going nuts, then taking it off and putting on another in the middle of the press conference. Just crazy.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Beginning? This has been killer in CFB for years now. Sometimes it gets downright cruel. Kid coming to the podium in one team's hat, all the fans going nuts, then taking it off and putting on another in the middle of the press conference. Just crazy.
Didn't know it was big in CFB. In my opinion, doing something that misleading live is incredibly disrespectful and really says a lot about the individual committing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom