Sid Wilson visting Thursday | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson visting Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I worked at Rectory many many moons ago.. Used to run into JC at the Extra Mart all the time haha, was always pleasant.

I was there and gone long before Vital ended up at Rectory, and that has nothing to do with my issue with him.. I just think the board is wearing beer goggles when rating his freshman year. He's no better than Terrance Samuel to me, not a contributor on a Top 15 team.
Terrence Samuel was a contributor on a NC team.............and he's waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better than TSam. If you cant clearly see that then you dont know basketball

Reaction Score
Terrence Samuel was a contributor on a NC team...and he's waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy better than TSam. If you cant clearly see that then you dont know basketball
Way better, wake up whoever wrote that initially.

So silly.

Reaction Score
I worked at Rectory many many moons ago.. Used to run into JC at the Extra Mart all the time haha, was always pleasant.

I was there and gone long before Vital ended up at Rectory, and that has nothing to do with my issue with him.. I just think the board is wearing beer goggles when rating his freshman year. He's no better than Terrance Samuel to me, not a contributor on a Top 15 team.
LOL! Ok. What do you coach again? They can't be worth anything if you don't see the value of CV over TS. I mean TS didn't even know how to shoot a ball and his dribble was weak. CV is already better at those as a Freshman. I personally think CV is a better defender than TS. TS was pretty much a useless except for a couple drives while CV brings and actual offense.

Reaction Score
Through my observations- some may call it stalking- the 2 coaches who have recruited Sid the hardest are Matt Abdelmassih and Dwayne Killings (Temple (DK) was one of the first schools to offer).

Unfortunately, working the hardest doesn't always translate into a commitment.

Despite the BS rumors of laziness, KO and staff (when they weren't looking for diamonds in the rough at JoCo's in new mexico and flordia) did make their way up to Brewster during the season to see him and Makai. Sid visited campus last summer. KO went out of his way to watch him at Adidas last session (before his reclassification announcement). So, IMO there is no lack of effort here.

Let's hope the hard work pays off

Reaction Score
Dwayne Killings needs to earn his recruiting pedigree if he supposedly has been on Sid Wilson since the beginning.

We need to be able to beat St. John's for a top 100 wing.

#SealTheDealSid

Reaction Score
Through my observations- some may call it stalking- the 2 coaches who have recruited Sid the hardest are Matt Abdelmassih and Dwayne Killings (Temple (DK) was one of the first schools to offer).

Unfortunately, working the hardest doesn't always translate into a commitment.

Despite the BS rumors of laziness, KO and staff (when they weren't looking for diamonds in the rough at JoCo's in new mexico and flordia) did make their way up to Brewster during the season to see him and Makai. Sid visited campus last summer. KO went out of his way to watch him at Adidas last session (before his reclassification announcement). So, IMO there is no lack of effort here.

Let's hope the hard work pays off

What's your feeling on this one @CGarr? Gotta feel good with the reclass. Are Texas and Florida dangerous?

Reaction Score
What's your feeling on this one @CGarr? Gotta feel good with the reclass. Are Texas and Florida dangerous?
Anyone that feels positive about ANYTHING right now is taking a ton of antidepressants. I'm just hoping for the best.

Texas was on him early too. Shaka is obviously a threat. My gut tells me he wants to stay close to home but who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom