Sid Wilson gets waiver | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sid Wilson gets waiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

"Cheif" only uses "humor" when he gets called on something.
What was I called on? I stand behind everything I said in my first and every post on this. Unfortunately, we have a couple posters who seem to struggle with basic reading comprehension and you seem to be the President of that club.
Sid said he never attended a summer class at St John’s so in his mind he shouldn’t even need a transfer waiver, because he should not have to transfer from a school he never attended. If that isn’t a parody of NCAA MBB, and worth a good natured laugh - you are taking yourself way to seriously.

Reaction Score
I bet you are! Thanks for sharing your opinion. We've got it now, so there's really no reason keep posting about it.
Have I said anything more to him about the subject? He made his point and I made mine. On to the next subject.

Reaction Score
Tough first two games for Sid's team, but curious to see how he plays in a primary role against two top-25ish teams.

FWIW, Three Man Weave projects Sid as one of the OVC's top-five newcomers and they project Sid to start as SIU-E's 4.

After two tough games, SIU-E will play against the University of Health Sciences and Pharmacy in St. Louis. That's an actual college with an athletics program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom