Siap but Emoni Bates question | The Boneyard

Siap but Emoni Bates question

Reaction Score
He's entered the portal evidently. Any chance UConn gets involved? I'm wikkit out of the loop on this, and figured you folks might have a finger on the pulse here. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I doubt it. Bates has had a media circus around him for his whole college career and has frankly played awfully for such a highly-touted player. He was a negative on defense, turned it over too much, shot under 40%, and his dad seems like a nightmare to deal with. I'm always rooting for kids to turn it around, but I really doubt Hurley would be interested

Reaction Score
I doubt it. Bates has had a media circus around him for his whole college career and has frankly played awfully for such a highly-touted player. He was a negative on defense, turned it over too much, shot under 40%, and his dad seems like a nightmare to deal with. I'm always rooting for kids to turn it around, but I really doubt Hurley would be interested

Yep and Memphis started playing better when he went out with an injury!

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
We would get ourselves into a bad situation for something that happened at Memphis. Trust me on that. Not worth it.

Reaction Score
I kinda figured it was a non starter when the next LeBron hits the portal and I'm starting the thread about him. I expect I would have seen 6 threads already if there was a chance or it would be good for UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom