SI Sportspeople of the Year - Baarrff | The Boneyard

SI Sportspeople of the Year - Baarrff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why? That makes me puke...

If you ever sit and wonder why Uconn's recruiting improprieties were front page news for a year and why the program was crucified for things every program has done... Look no further than what we did to the status quo.

We "stole" a dozen championships from Sports illustrated's people of the year... That's why

Reaction Score
They are both great coaches and deserve the honor.....even if they are from the evil empire and kurcrapskiville. No reason why the winningest coaches of all time should not get this honor.

Reaction Score
They are both great coaches and deserve the honor.....even if they are from the evil empire and kurcrapskiville. No reason why the winningest coaches of all time should not get this honor.

Yeah there is............the title of the honor is "Sportsman of the YEAR"....that would be for 2011 accomplishments and noether of these people are deserving of that from what I remember....explain to me how? What have they won which would earn them this honor for THIS past year?

Reaction Score
This is same reason why SI's sister publication, Time, Person of the Year is often met with questions and sometimes even derision These can be and often are subjective and controversial decisions. They sell magazines.

Reaction Score
There are people that still read SI? Hmm. That's interesting.

Reaction Score
No big deal.
We are all going to forget who won these, some just sooner than the rest of us. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom