SI: After UNC Mess, UConn Should Have Just Cheated Too | Page 2 | The Boneyard

SI: After UNC Mess, UConn Should Have Just Cheated Too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can someone who has a pretty good grasp of Emmert's history with UConn please email it to Rosenberg? I'm not sure he's aware but he needs to know, he is the one guy in the national media who may actually run with this story. I'd email him but i would sound like some conspiracy theorist of a fan. "Emmert worked at UConn in the late 90's, didn't like JC, was passed over for a promotion....wahhhhhhh"

Email is at the top of the article.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...C-NCAA-academic-fraud/index.html?sct=cb_t2_a6

Reaction Score
Not only is the NCAA spiteful and unfair, they are also flat out stupid. Don't they realize how bad they look for protecting/covering up UNCheaters? The only positive in all this is that fans of other schools are finally understanding the injustices UConn was dealt.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nice! A Haiku to express our hatred of UNC and the NCAA. Now, someone has to write both of those institutions and explain to them what a "haiku" means...;)

(by the way, before you do that, make the last sentence, "die, die, die, Emmert" so that it meets the 5-7-5 haiku criteria)

Yeah I noticed that after my edit window passed. "Just go die Emmert."

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I don't know how to break it to a couple of posters but there are six letters in Emmert.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I don't know how to break it to a couple of posters but there are six letters in Emmert.

I'm not sure who or what you're referring to with that comment. (??)

If there are people misspelling "Emmert" and you are feeling offended by it, well then okay, I guess. If you are referring to the number of letters in his last name affecting the haiku, then I will have to further explain what the "5-7-5" stands for. I certainly hope it's the former and not the latter...

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
this is just like when bilas said is ok for boatright to receive those benefits now?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
"UCONN was honest about it's academic failures."

....and our head coach stands front and center to face the consequences. Not to mention the current players are taking care of business in the classroom as well.

Has he? I guess I've missed JC standing front and center. He's left that to others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom