Show your tree, menorah or pole | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Show your tree, menorah or pole

Reaction Score
Yes its. ‘77 Land Cruiser FJ45 one ton truck - will get the after the needed cosmetics (again) this summer, but none of my cruisers are held for summer use only.

I love them, wife absolutely hates them.
Its a small moderately insignificant detail, but I've always loved the curved rear windows.

Reaction Score
Quick question for the experts:

When shopping for an outdoor, all climate, outdoor Festivus Pole, standard aluminum, or higher strength to weight ratio carbon fiber?
Aluminum is in the history and episode but Festivus is a fairly laid back holiday so get what you want. I would love to see this holiday take over and surpass the others but it just can’t happen. For example I’m looking at some gift wrapped chocolates and cash envelopes by my front door that are going to my landscaping crew for Christmas. If I did only Festivus I would skip that and substitute with a note that says “I’d like to air some grievances, you guys are not doing a great job trimming those shrubs and furthermore…..”

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
Aluminum is in the history and episode but Festivus is a fairly laid back holiday so get what you want. I would love to see this holiday take over and surpass the others but it just can’t happen. For example I’m looking at some gift wrapped chocolates and cash envelopes by my front door that are going to my landscaping crew for Christmas. If I did only Festivus I would skip that and substitute with a note that says “I’d like to air some grievances, you guys are not doing a great job trimming those shrubs and furthermore…..”
Nay, nay!

"A contribution has been made, in your name, to the Human Fund. 'Money For People''"

Reaction Score
That sucker is so cantilevered how is it staying on the truck. Cool vehicle BTW. Make?

I refuse to acknowledge the title faux pas. I rise ahead of such juvenile behavior.

Straps, lots of straps.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Quick question for the experts:

When shopping for an outdoor, all climate, outdoor Festivus Pole, standard aluminum, or higher strength to weight ratio carbon fiber?
well, your tongue probably won't get frozen / stuck to carbon fiber. so depends on whether you see that as a pro or a con.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
1671224958315.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member