Shonn Miller | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Shonn Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
No offense to Miller but the putback looked more spectacular live. That jam brought me out of my seat.

The replay doesn't do it justice, making it look somewhat routine. Also Miller doesn't sell his dunks like Stanley and Jeff did, he's all business.

That's probably the thing about Miller that I like the most. None of those annoying chest-pounding-scream-at-the-camera-and-shake-saliva-from-the-mouthguard moments.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
That's probably the thing about Miller that I like the most. None of those annoying chest-pounding-scream-at-the-camera-and-shake-saliva-from-the-mouthguard moments.
I know what you mean and I appreciate that as well. At the same time, I would like him to show more fire, not to show off but to see how far he can go to dominate inside.

Reaction Score
he needs to touch the ball once on the block every possession or every other and let him size up the situation
This. Good things happen when Miller gets the ball. At many points in the second half vs Texas Ollie had the guards dump it down from the wing to Miller in the post to go to work. He gets high percentage shots or gets fouled (shoots 75% from the line). Basketball is played inside-out. It's a nice break seeing him get it in the post as opposed to us swinging the ball aimlessly around the perimeter.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
This. Good things happen when Miller gets the ball. At many points in the second half vs Texas Ollie had the guards dump it down from the wing to Miller in the post to go to work. He gets high percentage shots or gets fouled (shoots 75% from the line). Basketball is played inside-out. It's a nice break seeing him get it in the post as opposed to us swinging the ball aimlessly around the perimeter.
Amen.

That, combined with our wings' willingness to catch-and-shoot instead of pump-faking themselves into worse looks were keys to the win. It's nice to see the team evolve and adjust, and that was a damn good win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom