Shocking to me how people can criticize AJ's performance today... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Shocking to me how people can criticize AJ's performance today...

Reaction Score
What game are people watching? Absolutely the reason we won today. Always around the ball - both offensive and defensive rebounds. Pushes the ball up the court, excellent passes that lead to easy layups. Hustle and passes to a wide open AK that hits that huge 3. It doesn't matter what his offensive production is - he needs to be on the court.
It's a bad fanbase, especially on this website.

Reaction Score
It's a bad fanbase, especially on this website.
Very high expectations and very low faith. Been there myself over the decades. Thank god for those remarkable highs to keep me going.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I was starting to write Jackson’s obituary at 1/2 time yesterday, he did a great job on spears, but he had a few looks inside in the first 1/2 that were so tragically off that it had me thinking we may be witnessing a Steve Sax type deal, because as we all know, he’s not a shooter , but at that point it wasn’t lack of scoring skill in my mind, it’s the yips, totally mental, and I was terrified that after how the last couple of weeks have gone for him, that we might just totally lose him for rest of year.

I can’t even convey how happy I was he got that dunk and especially the 3 in second half, you could almost see bricks being lifted off his shoulders. He was a terror all over the floor again . I am hoping this is the big first step back for him. I’ve been saying all along we need him. Despite all our other things we have on this team, Andre being who he was early season is the biggest deciding factor on where this team goes.
Our Boneyard posts are limited by the profanity filter. There's a workaround to use beneficially in conjunction with this thread.

Anybody who hasn't yet heard Rob Dauster saying, "Andre F~¢#ing Jackson" owes it to themselves to listen to the "Field of 68" podcast in which he calls AJax by that very name at least 3 times.

That podcast episode was the subject of a different thread. Look it up, listen to it, and help make its message come true.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Imagine that you just look at the positive so in that case he was amazing wow best Husky ever. I didn’t see his missed lay ups, his awful interior passes in the first half, his jumping past Murray to open the game for an easy 3, the 2 stupid attempts to make steals against Primo late 2nd half which led to easy baskets because everyone had to scramble to make up for it???? Nah you can’t just go with he had a pretty good game, he played solid D on Spears as did everyone else who guarded him when he was out and when people switched on D. His defensive guy was 20 feet away from him he better do something because it’s killing us on offense they’re doubling everyone that can actually score.

It’s funny I say Andre was much better yesterday and we need more of that and more than that even. He was awful for 3-4 games prior you do know that right? So the chest pounding Andre guys say I’m a hater lol ridiculous as it is. Then you and MD must be lovers huh?

Some people are a pure joke!

I choose to focus on the value that our players bring, rather than get on them for every single mistake they make. He held Primo to 0 points; I'm sorry, that's not "a pretty good game" that's a fantastic job on one of the top scorers in the league. Yeah there were a few things he could clean up, but focusing on "terrible interior passes" when he had 2 turnovers and 7 assists just seems like you're looking for things to complain about.

Reaction Score
I choose to focus on the value that our players bring, rather than get on them for every single mistake they make. He held Primo to 0 points; I'm sorry, that's not "a pretty good game" that's a fantastic job on one of the top scorers in the league. Yeah there were a few things he could clean up, but focusing on "terrible interior passes" when he had 2 turnovers and 7 assists just seems like you're looking for things to complain about.

I’m happy you do that. So you’ve never criticized a player? That’s good.

I said he played real good and did a great job on Primo overall and I got “hater” lol. So I then explained why I didn’t think he was as awesome as some of you thought. How dare I??! I mean he was so damn good for so many games prior I must expect perfection.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I’m happy you do that. So you’ve never criticized a player? That’s good.

I said he played real good and did a great job on Primo overall and I got “hater” lol. So I then explained why I didn’t think he was as awesome as some of you thought. How dare I??! I mean he was so damn good for so many games prior I must expect perfection.

I must have missed where you said he played real good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom