Sherif Kenney | The Boneyard

Sherif Kenney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not sure if it would be legal, but if so it would be cool if Ollie and Smith held a couple joint practices each year or mixed squad scrimmages.
I think that'd be fine as long as they were all on legitimate unofficial visits. Would have to pay their way to come down, etc. Like what that team from Maryland did earlier this year. Believe you can play uncoached ball on an unofficial

Reaction Score
Not sure if it would be legal, but if so it would be cool if Ollie and Smith held a couple joint practices each year or mixed squad scrimmages.

That already happens when aau/hs teams all come visit together. Ollie and co. Just cant coach them

C

Chief00

Yeah, that’s why I responded “Brewster Package” on that Shittu thread yesterday - unless something changes the Shittu ship had sailed.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Yeah, that’s why I responded “Brewster Package” on that Shittu thread yesterday - unless something changes the Shittu ship had sailed.
Yes you did. Credit goes where credit is deserved.

It's not your information that is a problem. It's your style and some of your conclusions. And some people like your style says Fleud casually.

C

Chief00

Yes you did. Credit goes where credit is deserved.

It's not your information that is a problem. It's your style and some of your conclusions. And some people like your style says Fleud casually.

I don’t sugar coat reality, but have always been optimistic. I believe the two together is how you improve. Lots of posters did not agree with my views on Travis and his academic theories , but I think people are starting to see the difference with Carlos.

Reaction Score
I don’t sugar coat reality, but have always been optimistic. I believe the two together is how you improve. Lots of posters did not agree with my views on Travis and his academic theories , but I think people are starting to see the difference with Carlos.
From what I heard from you and what I saw on the court I wasn't a believer in Travis. He seems to have a great background in gymnastics and those guys are really strong pound for pound but his strength theories seem too new wave.

People try and get overly scientific and overcomplicate something that is so easy. The only way you get stronger is by lifting heavy weight and eating right.

C

Chief00

From what I heard from you and what I saw on the court I wasn't a believer in Travis. He seems to have a great background in gymnastics and those guys are really strong pound for pound but his strength theories seem too new wave.

People try and get overly scientific and overcomplicate something that is so easy. The only way you get stronger is by lifting heavy weight and eating right.

Couldn’t agree more.

C

Chief00

Pick up heavy stuff and put it down. Keep doing that until you look like SMU.

Then stop and practice free throws.
So simple but Travis wanted it to be the Rubics cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom