Shein On - Sirius? | The Boneyard

Shein On - Sirius?

Reaction Score
Alright so I was getting some work done in Hartford on one of my drivers and while driving back I was on Mad Dogs Shein On station, Danny Hurley was on. I wish I had know I am sure it was a good interview as although not a huge fan of Shein, he does a nice interview. I only caught the last 2-3 minutes so missed the meat, they only talked about DH's favorite football team the Bengals and Joe Burrow.

Anyone hear the rest during lunch?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Schein is insufferable but Hurley is so good he would even make me listen to that moron.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Shein isn't the greatest radio guy ever, but I actually find him sort of entertaining ... plus he loves him some Bills football. His voice and cadence is straight out of a sketch on radio guys, it's annoying at first but when I listen a little deeper I kind of like him.

Reaction Score
Shein isn't the greatest radio guy ever, but I actually find him sort of entertaining ... plus he loves him some Bills football. His voice and cadence is straight out of a sketch on radio guys, it's annoying at first but when I listen a little deeper I kind of like him.

Kind of the way I feel about him. There's times where there's absolutely no doubt zls44 is 100% correct but waiting to hear some of his absurdity and I also do like his positive manner of his handling of his callers for the most part. Hard to like a lot but overall he is a bit entertaining.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I read he coulda had Francesa's job. He's just a mouth.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom