Sheep Trivia Responses | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Sheep Trivia Responses

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
after a little bit more research into this New England College Baseball League, I have made a decision that this is not a minor league system. This is a league made up of college players who have not been drafted yet. This, in my opinion, does not make this a true minor league. Therefore, here are the new scores for this question.

View attachment 22883

A rare time that being a relative expert on 19th Century baseball provides any utility!

Reaction Score
yes you are right. you are really testing Google with these towns. you and OkaForPrez will receive 2 points instead of the 11. Thank you for getting this to me.

I totally knew about the Torrington Braves of course ;)

Reaction Score
after a little bit more research into this New England College Baseball League, I have made a decision that this is not a minor league system. This is a league made up of college players who have not been drafted yet. This, in my opinion, does not make this a true minor league. Therefore, here are the new scores for this question.

View attachment 22883
Don't I get1 for westerners. Not 11?

Reaction Score
9) Name a member of the '99 championship team that played in the NBA.

upload_2017-6-15_20-28-53.png

Reaction Score
I am going to throw this question out also.

10) Name an arena/stadium that you would consider a home arena for UConn and not currently home to another school.

after looking at the responses to this question, I was not very clear with the question. I wanted to ask "name a home arena for UConn" so the responses would have been either XL, gampel, webster bank arena, or maybe MSG if you feel so inclined. Just because it doesn't say Mens team, means that we didn't remember the rules where it says every question is about the mens team unless specified.

I will wait to look at this question after the other 2 have been scored.

Reaction Score
I am going to throw this question out also.

10) Name an arena/stadium that you would consider a home arena for UConn and not currently home to another school.

after looking at the responses to this question, I was not very clear with the question. I wanted to ask "name a home arena for UConn" so the responses would have been either XL, gampel, webster bank arena, or maybe MSG if you feel so inclined. Just because it doesn't say Mens team, means that we didn't remember the rules where it says every question is about the mens team unless specified.

I will wait to look at this question after the other 2 have been scored.

See? Nothing good comes from talking about the lady huskies on this board.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
I call hogwash on getting full points for Vance Jackson on Q:11, but thx nonetheless minicoop :)

Reaction Score
I call hogwash on getting full points for Vance Jackson on Q:11, but thx nonetheless minicoop :)

he announced his intentions to transfer but therefore did not fulfill the question. it said who has transferred to another school during ollies time here. He did not announce a school yet.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I totally knew about the Torrington Braves of course ;)

Torrington also fielded some teams in the Connecticut State League - and they even used the name Twisters one year.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Nice, I beat Whaler.

Good job by you.

I didn't really understand what I was doing but good job by mini coop.

Now that I have a general concept of the game - I think I can add some automation to the results and we can come up with clarity around questions.

Reaction Score
Thanks Mini-Coop great job.

And just a note to Dove (why did you even play?)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom