Shea Ralph in Colorado.....visiting UConn girls...?? | The Boneyard

Shea Ralph in Colorado.....visiting UConn girls...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
Shea Ralph tweets she is looking forward to seeing Stewie, Tuck and MoJeff at USA U-19 practice tonight. This is their last practice before heading out for Canary Islands and Lithuania. Geno was there last week when practice started, now Shea when practice ends.....hmmmm. Wonder if she is just visiting the girls or doing a little recruiting...??

HGN

Reaction Score
Shea Ralph is just there checking on the UConn girls..............If A'ja Wilson happens to be at that practice and Shea she's her , you can't blame Shea.:)

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Muffet was also out in CO watching Team USA practice. I hope she enjoyed watching Stewie again. #threemoreyears

This made me very happy....hope to meet up with ND in the NCAA tourney!

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
That's something to crow about. Everyone has been raven about Stewie there.
I'm kind of chicken to jump into this so soon, but if I wait, the clever birdbrains in here will be robin all the good puns for themselves. So I'm winging it before this flock of turkeys swallow them up for themselves and starts singing their own praises like the Partridge Family smoking crack from pear pipes.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
JMO folks. Shea isn't there to see our players she's there because.................

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
If the bird left its nest, one might describe that as the avian flew.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Being an owl from So Ct State Univ - Frankly- I don't give a Hoot- but on this thread- Birds of a Feather really do Flock together! (That's flock) I really enjoy you wack jobs!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
The thread has become an albatross around all our necks, but maybe it can still take a tern for the better. If not we all risk being a bunch of dodos and boobies.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
The thread has become an albatross around all our necks, but maybe it can still take a tern for the better. If not we all risk being a bunch of dodos and boobies.
Now i know i found a group where I belong- with a bunch of "loons"!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom