Shea Ralph Gets Contract Extension | The Boneyard

Shea Ralph Gets Contract Extension

Reaction Score
My hope has always been that either Shea or Carla would make their next stop UCONN.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Shea will eventually be the UConn head coach.
No way in hell. She is carving out her own destiny at Vandy in the best conference in college basketball. A contract extension means she is doing all the right things. This year she secured her first top 10 recruit, and the roster she has now would be good enough to play UConn and not get blown out. She is where she wants to be, and after all those years at UConn her hard work has paid off and she is very happy about her situation. I wish Shea the best in the future which I see as very bright.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Vanderbilt is a private university and does not release details on contracts. I'm sure they're taking good care of her, though. She has been all they could ask for in her first three years on the job.

While private, when they signed Steph White back in 2016, White announced she was making over $1 mil per year, she lasted only lasted the 5 years of that initial contract. My guess is Shea is earning $1.2 mil with yearly increases and other stipends built in. Well earned and I hope she can continue to build upon this early success.

Reaction Score
No way in hell. She is carving out her own destiny at Vandy in the best conference in college basketball. A contract extension means she is doing all the right things. This year she secured her first top 10 recruit, and the roster she has now would be good enough to play UConn and not get blown out. She is where she wants to be, and after all those years at UConn her hard work has paid off and she is very happy about her situation. I wish Shea the best in the future which I see as very bright.
We’ll see! You could be right but you could also be wrong! I’m sure she will let us know which when Geno & CD finally retire. Of course, I hope you are wrong as I believe she would be the best candidate to take over when they go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom