Shea and Vandy part II | The Boneyard

Shea and Vandy part II

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
FB323CF6-4254-4ACD-9081-1E7ED57A0FE5.jpeg

Reaction Score
Shea & Company certainly trending in the right direction.
Looks like some of the work ethic and aggressive attitude is proving to be contagious.
Whatever else the Commodores will do, they won’t quit.
They’re still a work in progress, but it seems that there will be another headache in the SEC

Reaction Score
Shea & Company certainly trending in the right direction.
Looks like some of the work ethic and aggressive attitude is proving to be contagious.
Whatever else the Commodores will do, they won’t quit.
They’re still a work in progress, but it seems that there will be another headache in the SEC
as long as those headaches go to folks in orange!

Reaction Score
Thought a few of you Shea fans might enjoy hearing her radio post-game remarks last night. She was obviously very proud and excited, but she's never speechless. Once you open the link below, go to the top of the list and click on the Women's Basketball link and bump if forward to 2:08:30 for the start of the interview.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Shea is special. I remember a video back in her UCONN days of her in practice working with the guards (back in the Megan Walker days) and I was so impressed with how she was running the practice and drills. Equal parts coaching, teaching, critiquing, and encouraging.

Reaction Score
"Coach of the Year" ?????
If Geno did lose out to Shea for the National Coach of the Year, he would be a thrilled "papa" for her success. Vandy better start paying the woman since she will be in high demand very quickly.

And don't even talk about Shea as Geno's replacement many years, hopefully, down the line.

Reaction Score
Shea is special. I remember a video back in her UCONN days of her in practice working with the guards (back in the Megan Walker days) and I was so impressed with how she was running the practice and drills. Equal parts coaching, teaching, critiquing, and encouraging.
You can also mention Shea has been a strong recruiter. Passion and energy go a long way in attracting talent.

Reaction Score
I like that she is almost always smiling now. She always had that serious look at UCONN.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom