Share Your Favorite Song That Best Celebrates UConn's Return To The Big East | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Share Your Favorite Song That Best Celebrates UConn's Return To The Big East

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Just spent some time going through all of these posts. What an enjoyable trip down memory lane. I heard some songs I haven't heard in years. Some from artists that sadly are no longer with us.

Thanks to everyone that posted a song. And thanks to you Java for starting this thread. ;)
Here's one more that just came to mind while writting this comment. I think it fits, as UConn will be taking its final "victory lap" around the AAC.

As we return to the NBE, let's all get together and......................................................

Leaving the AAC gives us reason to "let down our hair down” (those of us who still have hair :eek:), and celebrate. Posters have been expressing a desire to leave the AAC for years. It was never a good fit for us.

Let the good times roll beginning with the first game THIS year, ending with the LAST game next season in our new conference whenever that may be. I'm talking about a two year celebration. :D

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom